[Zope3-dev] MessageID as rocks?

Barry Warsaw barry@python.org
17 Apr 2003 08:25:02 -0400

On Thu, 2003-04-17 at 03:13, Marius Gedminas wrote:

> At the moment it causes failure of one of the unit tests
> (zope.app.services.tests.test_zpt.Test.test_usage) and one of the
> functional tests (...TestVirtualHosting.test_request_url):
>
>   TypeError: issubclass() arg 1 must be a class
>
> I added a debugging print there and found, that obj is a security
> proxied dict {'template_usage': u'spam'}.  issubclass gets <type 'dict'>
> as its first argument and barfs.

I'll fix that later today when I get to the office.  I must have missed
that in the test output, which I definitely ran ;(

One thing that I've been thinking about -- it would be helpful if the
tests honored products.zcml.  I'm not sure how easy that would be to
add, but right now I've got all the products checked out and I see lots
of failures in the news and zwiki products, even though I don't have
them enabled in my products.zcml.  It would be great if those product
tests weren't run.  Anybody else interested in this?

-Barry