[Zope3-dev] MessageID as rocks?

Steve Alexander steve@cat-box.net
Fri, 18 Apr 2003 11:59:39 +0200

> One thing that I've been thinking about -- it would be helpful if the
> tests honored products.zcml.  I'm not sure how easy that would be to
> add, but right now I've got all the products checked out and I see lots
> of failures in the news and zwiki products, even though I don't have
> them enabled in my products.zcml.  It would be great if those product
> tests weren't run.  Anybody else interested in this?

I'd like to see a way to run

   test what's needed before a zope.* checkin

At present, I'm not sure whether running

   python2.2 test.py zope

is sufficient, or whether I should run functional tests too, or what.

So, I'd like to be able to run

   python2.2 test.py prezopecheckin

and get it to do what is currently deemed necessary.

Perhaps testing including products could be handled in a similar way?

--
Steve Alexander