[Zope3-dev] multisection in ZConfig sectiontype?

Fred L. Drake, Jr. fred@zope.com
Mon, 21 Apr 2003 08:59:01 -0400

Phillip J. Eby writes:
 > I'm not sure if this is the right place to inquire about this.  I've
 > started playing around with ZConfig schema definition, and I've run into a
 > couple of peculiarities in the DTD and docs.

This is as good a place a place as any!

 > Are these just DTD/doc bugs?  (zconfig.tex also claims that a sectiontype
 > can only contain sections and keys, not multisections and
 > multikeys.)  Should I fix them?

These are definately DTD/doc bugs introduced as we changed the schema
language during development; original key and section carried
minOccurs and maxOccurs attributes defined in the same way as XSD, but
there were objections since the attributes of the element could affect
the type of the value found in the configuration (going from a single
value to a list of maxOccurs was greater than 1).

Please do fix these; thanks!

  -Fred

--
Fred L. Drake, Jr.  <fred at zope.com>