[Zope3-dev] Discussion: Configuration vs. Configuration

Stephan Richter stephan.richter@tufts.edu
Wed, 23 Apr 2003 10:35:26 -0400

On Wednesday 23 April 2003 10:29, Garrett Smith wrote:
> FWIW, I've been scratching my head for a the last couple weeks every
> time I look at the stuff in ++etc++site. The term "registration" would
> definitively help. The term "connections" begs the question,
> "connections to what?" whereas registration suggests "connections to a
> system".

Right.

Just in case someone counts votes: +1 for the "registration" terminology in
++etc++site, but a big -1 on renaming ZCML, since I agree with the notion
that registration is a form of configuration, and ZCML does much more than
only registration; just think of the browser menus it sets up.

Regards,
Stephan
--
Stephan Richter