[Zope3-dev] zwiki: performance of findChildren()

Chris Withers chrisw@nipltd.com
Wed, 30 Apr 2003 18:07:21 +0100

Steve Alexander wrote:

> Am I alone in finding this use of the word "relations" rather jarring?

I honestly wasn't paying attention to that :-S

> If you want to know what section of a book shop to find an Italian
> dictionary, would you look on the dictionary,

? Sorry, my brain couldn't parse that last clause...

> or look at the signs
> around the shop / ask a shop assistant.

> Note that the correct place for an Italian dictionary in a bookshop
> depends on whether or not you are in Italy.

Indeed. Relationships are complicated things. I think the examples put in this
thread are very useful for a large number of different types of relationship,
but not all...

cheers,

Chris