[Zope3-dev] zwiki: performance of findChildren()

Paul Winkler pw_lists@slinkp.com
Wed, 30 Apr 2003 09:14:14 -0400

On Wed, Apr 30, 2003 at 06:07:21PM +0100, Chris Withers wrote:
> Steve Alexander wrote:
> >
> >Am I alone in finding this use of the word "relations" rather jarring?
>
> I honestly wasn't paying attention to that :-S
>
> >If you want to know what section of a book shop to find an Italian
> >dictionary, would you look on the dictionary,
>
> ? Sorry, my brain couldn't parse that last clause...

made sense to me:
If you want to know where an Italian dictionary is shelved in a
book shop, would you ask the Italian dictionary?
and thus, would the Italian dictionary have to know about (or
be able to discover) shelving practices in lots of different stores?

--

Paul Winkler
home:  http://www.slinkp.com