[Zope3-dev] Re: i18n domains vs. unique message ids -OR- whyShakespearean English was better

Shane Hathaway shane at zope.com
Thu Aug 21 13:54:52 EDT 2003

Martijn Faassen wrote:
> [hm, I have some issues with the list, my own postings don't seem
> to be showing up or something]

The list server is swamped by the after effects of several Windows
worms.  The latest worms know how to forge email headers, creating a
very bad interaction between mailing lists and virus auto-responders.
Virus auto-responders are a major culprit in this latest round of worms.

> That's a good point. I'd also be interested in actually coming up
> with a Relax NG schema for ZCML. Perhaps you and I can look into
> something like that together, Shane?
>
> I think trying to write down a schema like that will help finding out
> commonalities in patterns. Though I haven't had an awful lot of
> experience creating such schemas, I'm pretty enthusiastic about
> Relax NG. I read the tutorial and could write schemas; I hadn't had
> that feeling since I read the Python tutorial all those years ago. :)

I've glanced at Relax NG and I liked what I saw.  I haven't studied it
in depth, though, so you'd have to start the ball rolling.

Shane