[Zope3-dev] Re: Zope X3

Jake (aka BZ) jake at zopezone.com
Tue Dec 2 12:50:38 EST 2003

It is a whole new world... and a good thing at that.

I am sure all the power will come to me as X3 becomes Zope 3, but I have
found as I have done more and more customization to products that each
upgrade becomes a bit more tricky. Actually, I just did an upgrade from
2.6.2 -> 2.7b4 and it was pretty easy, had to re-import a few products,
but other than that, it went well.

Zope 3, will be a brand new learning experience, but I am finding (as I
get better with CSS2, XHTML, etc) that they new skills only make me
sharper on my own skills.

Jake
--
http://www.ZopeZone.com