[Zope3-dev] Unable to upload files to the zope using the filetype product

Xerophytev Penta xerophytev at linuxnetworkcare.com
Thu Dec 4 06:29:57 EST 2003

Hello,
I am trying to test zope 3 with file type product. I have created file type
product and given a name then tried to upload small pdf file. When i did
that zope web interface gave me system error with upload.html view.

I have also tried with ftp to upload the file, when i connect with ftp. FTP
program has after saying receiving directory list.

Does anybody know, how can i fix this. If this is bug where do i report it.

regards
Xerophyte