[Zope3-dev] JSR 168, WSRP et al

Yves Moisan ymoisan at smnetcom.com
Fri Dec 5 09:42:21 EST 2003

Hi,

As this is the only Z3 list that I know of, I'll post this message here
even though it's off topic.  I was reading the oher day about portal
specs and I was wondering if the component architecture of Z3 was "akin"
(or similar, competing, eventually compatible, not at all related ... ?)
to things like JSR 168 or WSRP?  Or is it Java community acronyms?

In a recent article in Web Services Journal
http://sys-con.com/webservices/articleprint.cfm?id=731, Alec Graziano
says "... how good is this vendor's support for emerging portal and Web
services standards" amongst considerations w/r to choosing a portal
framework or application server to develop with.  I was wondering if
that applied to Zope.