[Zope3-dev] DuesseldorfSprint impressions

Christian Zagrodnick cz at gocept.com
Wed Dec 10 05:38:26 EST 2003

Just some points about the sprint:

It was set in the Duesseldorf university of applied science
(http://fh-duesseldorf.de) in the design faculty. Having all this
product studies and art works hanging around was pretty interesting,
besides there were plenty of girls hanging around in the halls. :)

Later in the evenings we visited Café Freiraum, a student's café where
we could play table tennis and a foosball. On one evening Aroldo
Souza-Leite presented some poems he likes. I mean he did not just read
them, he really performed them. Very interesting.

Since it was a product sprint we did not hack too much into Zope 3 core.
Even though Godefroid Chapelle and I finished(?) the `usage' variable
for page templates.

The products developed are not all in Zope's CVS but scattered around.

--
Christian Zagrodnick

gocept gmbh & co. kg - schalaunische strasse 6 - 06366 koethen/anhalt
fon. +49 3496 3099112, +49 179 1463644
fax. +49 3496 3099118