[Zope3-dev] DuesseldorfSprint impressions

Stephan Richter srichter at cosmos.phy.tufts.edu
Fri Dec 12 16:21:25 EST 2003

On Wednesday 10 December 2003 05:38, Christian Zagrodnick wrote:
> The products developed are not all in Zope's CVS but scattered around.

Could we collect a list of locations for it?

Also, since the community is so small at this point, I would like to publish
links of all the Open Source Zope 3 add-ons/products out there.

So, give me the links! :-)

Regards,
Stephan

P.S.: If you are wondering why I am suddenly sending so many mails, I just
finished my last exam and I have Christmas vacation till January 22, 2004
now. A lot of time to do stuff. :-)
--
Stephan Richter