[Zope3-dev] Re: Are the demo products broken in MS4?

Gobo Borz goboborz at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 10 17:10:41 EST 2003

Thanks to all for the suggestions.  I'll try the XML
and the messageboard cookbook.

I don't know how far I can go with the messageboard
tutorial, because I notice that starting in chapter 2
there are references to "context/whatever". I
understand that "context" has been geddonized in MS4,
and  fear the changes broke the tutorial code. I just
don't know enough (yet) to say.  And because I'm just
starting, it might be difficult for me to figure out
how to adjust the code.  I'll keep on trying....

Thanks, again, ----Gobo