[Zope3-dev] RFP: menu item ordering

Christian Zagrodnick cz at gocept.com
Fri Dec 12 11:22:05 EST 2003

On Fri, 2003-12-12 at 14:14, Sidnei da Silva wrote:
> | Would the priorities be part of the menu item definitions?
> | Or would they be specified separately?
>
> Yes, though I would imagine a separate directive for overriding would
> be useful:
>
>   <browser:menuItemPriority
>    for="x.y.z.IContainer"
>    menu="contents.html"
>    priority="10"
>    />

If you make priority a float you have a continuum (at least
theoretically) which means you always can put your item in between two
other items. (Ok, we actually don't have a continuum, but close enough)

--
Christian Zagrodnick

gocept gmbh & co. kg - schalaunische strasse 6 - 06366 koethen/anhalt
fon. +49 3496 3099112, +49 179 1463644
fax. +49 3496 3099118