[Zope3-dev] Data Format of the DevelCookbook

Christian Zagrodnick cz at gocept.com
Mon Dec 15 02:38:46 EST 2003

On Sun, 2003-12-14 at 21:35, Stephan Richter wrote:

[..snip..]

> Any comments and suggestions are very welcomed!

I indeed would like to see LaTeX. It's fairly easy to edit, structured
if you want to but not limiting. Even though you have to set some limits
for beeing able to convert to HTML, Word, etc.

In fact I write most `to-be-printed-out' documents in LaTeX -- even
letters. It's perfect for the programmer since you don't have to care
about the layout. Even if you write the greatest nonsense, at least
it'll look good ;)

--
Christian Zagrodnick

gocept gmbh & co. kg - schalaunische strasse 6 - 06366 koethen/anhalt
fon. +49 3496 3099112, +49 179 1463644
fax. +49 3496 3099118