[Zope3-dev] Re: Data Format of the DevelCookbook

Simon Michael simon at joyful.com
Tue Dec 16 10:26:50 EST 2003

> 1. I want to keep the book online for people to comment on it; I really like
> the Wiki style.

And presumably for people to edit/contribute content as well.
I think this implies you would still like to have the wiki as master
copy, am I right ?

> 2. We need to be able to produce a real book; so I must be able to insert a
> lot of meta data and structural information, such as index entries and markup
> of special sections, such as exercises.

For simplicity and accessibility to contributors I wonder if you
wouldn't be better off with simple STX plus HTML/XML added where needed.

There's also http://zwiki.org/LatexWiki .