[Zope3-dev] Re: wiki mail-out fixed (Re: Collector Item 241)

Simon Michael simon at joyful.com
Mon Dec 15 07:10:14 EST 2003

Stephan Richter wrote:
> Can we get new creation and updating working as well? Pretty please! :-)

New pages are also mailed out right now, they are included in the
'comments' policy.

By updating I think you mean edits ? Which you can enable by changing
'mailout_policy' as described in previous message. You also have access
to folder properties I believe ?

> Simon, while we are at it; would it be possible to have the user and date/time
> of the last modification on the page again? This used to be incredibly useful
> meta-data.

This can be done with some custom skin templates in the wiki folder. If
someone gives me permission to work with page templates in that folder
I'll gladly do that.

> Also, the history display at the moment is useless. I cannot even see who
> modified at what time the Wiki Page.

There's the full history button (ZMI history tab) but I assume you don't
have permission for that, as I don't.

Editor name and time should be displayed with the diffs, but this
requires a python change. I'll do this if someone at ZC is willing to
upgrade the zwiki product there.

Cheers