[Zope3-dev] Re: Zope 3 Developers Cookbook [progress update]

Garrett Smith garrett at mojave-corp.com
Tue Dec 16 10:20:37 EST 2003

Very interesting thread...and great info Jean.

Has anyone used the more recent versions of OpenOffice to generate
DocBook files? I know older versions had some support but it was weak.

Stephan, it sounds like you strongly prefer a plain text editing
option...would making a tool like OpenOffice (assuming it would work) be
too steep a requirement?

  -- Garrett