[Zope3-dev] Re: Zope 3 Developers Cookbook [progress update]

Stephan Richter srichter at cosmos.phy.tufts.edu
Fri Dec 26 17:14:56 EST 2003

On Tuesday 16 December 2003 10:20, Garrett Smith wrote:
> Stephan, it sounds like you strongly prefer a plain text editing
> option...would making a tool like OpenOffice (assuming it would work) be
> too steep a requirement?

For me, yes. Have you ever tried to type your Physics homework in OO or any
other WYSIWYG editor? It is far too much clicketry. I started using LaTeX and
it is superior.

BTW, I decided to go with LaTeX. All of Eric's advantages of DocBook (that
Jean pointed out) are applicable to LaTeX as well.

Regards,
Stephan
--
Stephan Richter