[Zope3-dev] Zope 3 Developers Cookbook [progress update]

Jeffrey P Shell jeffrey at cuemedia.com
Tue Dec 16 16:34:40 EST 2003

On Dec 16, 2003, at 2:17 PM, Jeffrey P Shell wrote:
>>> If I can be of any help, I'd happily volunteer assisting or taking
>>> responsibility.
>>
>> Thanks. If we would decide to go forward and convert the book to
>> LaTeX, then I
>> would need some help with the latex2stx converter. Would you be
>> willing to
>> help with this task?
>
> What about reStructuredText?  It has a LaTeX output option...  I
> think.  In any case, it has a fair amount of output options, and I
> find it's really quite decent for technical documentation.

Ack.  I just saw your earlier statement about it.  If not
reStructuredText, I'd go with LaTeX.  I'd like to see output similar to
the Python documentation, which I find easy to navigate (which may just
be due to having spent so many years referring to it) and much more
pleasant to deal with than most Wikis.

But why the latex2stx converter?