[Zope3-dev] Containment constraints

Roché Compaan roche at upfrontsystems.co.za
Tue Dec 23 14:57:48 EST 2003

The containment constraints are yummy. Just one thing I am concerned
about is that the current implementation (__setitem__.precondition on an
Interface) may lead to a lot of dead chickens. I seem to be ending up
with a lot of interfaces that only subclass IContainer and set
preconditions. Add to that the class implementation and ZCML one has to
write for each interface and the dead chickens start to smell.

Should I just get used to it or am I missing some zen.

--
Roché Compaan
Upfront Systems                 http://www.upfrontsystems.co.za