[Zope3-dev] service names

Gary Poster gary@modernsongs.com
Sat, 08 Feb 2003 15:37:46 -0500

FWIW, I think this file--in zope/component/--should almost certainly
only contain the names for the component architecture services.

A similarly named file could exist in zope/app/component that imported
the component architecture names and defined the application-specific
ones.  This is the file from which zope code would import their service
names.

I'm pretty sure that, otherwise, we're letting zope/app stuff creep into
zope, which is a big no-no.

Agree/disagree?

Gary