[Zope3-dev] forms and schemas

Marcus J. Ertl marcus.ertl@larp-welt.de
Wed, 19 Feb 2003 10:06:54 +0100

Hi!

I'm just trying to do some work on schemas and forms, end have some
questions and problems:

1.) zcml and form-namespace
I've tried to define my own forms using some schemas. But using
something like <form:edit>...</form:edit> allways gaves an error to me!
I can't find any definitions about this namespace!

2.) Is it possible to change/create schemas at runtime?
How do I do this? Is there some documentation or example code?

3.) Do local utilities work now with CVS-Checkout? How may I give them
a GUI?

Thank you!
  Marcus

--
 Das LARP-Portal im Internet:
LARP-Welt: http://larp-welt.de

!fantasy

PGP Public Key Fingerprint: 7FE0 CB09 6658 F6A3  2749 D4AE E023 ACB0