[Zope3-dev] forms and schemas

Marcus J. Ertl marcus.ertl@larp-welt.de
Wed, 19 Feb 2003 11:35:59 +0100

On Wed, 19 Feb 2003 12:20:13 +0200, Steve Alexander wrote:

Hi!

>There is no form: namespace that I know about.

The presentation in /Docs in the cvs mention one...

>Try browser:edit instead.

I'll try this!

>> 2.) Is it possible to change/create schemas at runtime?
>Yes.
>> How do I do this? Is there some documentation or example code?
>One approach -- code generation -- is in src/zope/app/schemagen

I will have a look at this! Thank you very much!

>You can also construct an interface object that has fields. This is
>easier, and is fine provided you don't need your schema to be resolved
>at a particular dotted-module-name.

I need to build the schema at runtime, because the set of fields may
vary!

Thank you very much!
   Bye
     Marcus
--
 Das LARP-Portal im Internet:
LARP-Welt: http://larp-welt.de

!fantasy

PGP Public Key Fingerprint: 7FE0 CB09 6658 F6A3  2749 D4AE E023 ACB0