[Zope3-dev] Re: Better access to APIs in paths (was Re: needing viewsclues - template/title troubles)

Chris Withers chrisw@nipltd.com
Tue, 25 Feb 2003 13:15:28 +0000

Barry Pederson wrote:
> So I'd think that if you wanted to do this up as a proper-looking
> namespace declaration, you'd maybe just have to agree on a scheme, and
> could then use the python package name as the "scheme-specific-part".
> Perhaps something like:
>
>    zope3:zope.app.interfaces.dublincore.IZopeDublinCore

+1 from me.

Can we find some way of specifying these for a collection of things so we dont'
end up having to have them in each and every page template?

cheers,

Chris