[Zope3-dev] Re: Better access to APIs in paths (was Re: needingviewsclues - template/title troubles)

Jim Fulton jim@zope.com
Tue, 25 Feb 2003 15:51:40 -0500

John D. Heintz wrote:
> I would find the example below to be natural and easy to read, yes.
>
> Just to be specific though, wouldn't that be:

Ugh. Right.

I was asking the question wrt XML namespaces.

I have a hard time believing that someone familiar with
xml namespaces will find that their experience with xml namespaces
is much help in reading: