[Zope3-dev] Re: Better access to APIs in paths (was Re: needingviewsclues - template/title troubles)

Craeg K Strong cstrong@arielpartners.com
Tue, 25 Feb 2003 16:06:58 -0500

> I have a hard time believing that someone familiar with
> xml namespaces will find that their experience with xml namespaces
> is much help in reading:

Well, I might have an easier time reading the following:

I can leverage my experience with XSLT, where you will commonly see things
like the following:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<xsl:stylesheet
  xmlns:dyn="http://exslt.org/dynamic"