[Zope3-dev] "here" vs "context" for templates in content space

Tim Hoffman THoffman@dpc.wa.gov.au
26 Feb 2003 10:03:31 +0800

Hi Jim

My view is, if they are different things they should have
different names, and that entities that have strong
correlation with Zope2 should be named the same. As per your
context example in Template pages.

Rgds

Tim