[Zope3-dev] Re: Better access to APIs in paths (was Re:needingviewsclues - template/title troubles)

Tim Hoffman THoffman@dpc.wa.gov.au
26 Feb 2003 13:24:53 +0800

Hi Shane

This is fantastic, (and is what I believe you where saying)

I raised this back in June last year on zope3 list,
because I need something  metadata namespaces and in Zope2,
I needed to extend dublincore and generally get to more metadata
fields in content. I felt what I had to do in zope2 was way to messy
just to extend DC with AGLS, because DC is so hardwired into
all the content objects/base classes etc.

http://mail.zope.org/pipermail/zope3-dev/2002-June/002252.html

What I was looking for then (I too could not express it well enough),
I believe is right down the path that you have described.

I can't vote strongly enough for this direction.

This would also allow me to create composiet views of metadata from
different schemas.

Whooohoooo!!

Rgds

Tim Hoffman