[Zope3-dev] Links styling

Godefroid Chapelle gotcha@swing.be
Thu, 09 Jan 2003 18:04:22 +0100

Hi all,

There has been discussion on the list and IRC about links styling.

- Some of us think we could keep it as it is now with links underlined only
when passing mouse cursor over.
- Some of us would like all links always underlined.
- Some of us think we should only underline links in the content box (as
opposed to other links seen as in the control area)

I have checked in alternate stylesheets.

You can see their effect by going to View menu of Mozilla. You have there a
Use style submenu giving you access to the three proposals hereabove:

Basic Page Style
All links underlined
Content box links underlined

I would like your opinion on the topic.

Further, it is a project to include a skin switcher in the Rotterdam-based
skins.
This implies that it should not be a big problem later to propose multiple
link-underline scheme.

Still, in the mean time, I'd like a majority to be comfortable with the skin.
--

Godefroid Chapelle

BubbleNet sprl
rue Victor Horta, 18 / 202