[Zope3-dev] Re: Other (than GET and POST) HTTP Methods

Marius Gedminas mgedmin@codeworks.lt
Fri, 10 Jan 2003 14:05:48 +0200

On Thu, Jan 09, 2003 at 05:21:27PM -0600, Barry Pederson wrote:
> I don't believe you can do name-based virtual hosting with SSL since you'd
> need to know the name in the request before you knew what key to use to
> decrypt the request - kind of a catch-22.  You'd have to use IP-based
> virtual hosting.

Actually you can, but you have to use the same SSL certificate for all
virtual hosts -- and of course the hostname in the certificate will
match only one of the virtual hosts.

Marius Gedminas
--
Cool. Does it also recode ISO10646-1 pcf files into the funny
permutations and subsets used a long time ago in a galaxy far far away