[Zope3-dev] Zope 3 newsletter submissions, suggestions

Gary Poster gary@zope.com
Mon, 13 Jan 2003 10:53:33 -0500

Hello, all.  It's time to gather Zope 3 news again: this time, please
send it to the new zope news work list, zope-news@zope.org.  As usual,
short and sweet is great: we'd rather have something short than nothing
at all.

I'm aiming for the middle of the month, so please send soonish.  I
imagine this date and process will become a bit more structured as we
try to integrate more fully with the zope-news effort.

Finally, please also send suggestions as to the future direction of the
newsletter.  Volunteers to implement those ideas would be nice too. :-)

Gary