[Zope3-dev] Package is the wrong name for the things I called "Zope Packages".

Fred L. Drake, Jr. fred@zope.com
Tue, 21 Jan 2003 10:08:35 -0500

Shane Hathaway writes:
 > Yes, that's what I've been hoping, although "open" is the same as
 > "development".  And I'm not so keen on "distribution bundle".  Maybe
 > that's a "product"! (ducks)

You should duck for that one!

Is there any reason to have separate "modes" other than "opened" and
"closed"?  That *sounds* sufficient, but I may well be missing a fine
point in the distinction between "closed" and "distribution".

The simpler we can keep the concepts, the simpler we can keep
implementation, and that's a good thing.  ;-)

  -Fred

--
Fred L. Drake, Jr.  <fred at zope.com>
PythonLabs at Zope Corporation