[Zope3-dev] Zope 3 branding

Godefroid Chapelle gotcha@swing.be
Thu, 30 Jan 2003 21:38:51 +0100

At 11:01 30/01/2003, robert boulanger wrote:
>Paul Winkler exactly mentions what I asked for.
>The reactions from Gary and Guido are great.
>
>Thank you all, that's what I wanted, I will update the news Item.

I understand your uncertainties about Zope 2 and 3 futures has been answered.

What do you think of the NZO-Plone question ?

I also think that Plone could be a good sign to other than developers but I
would not fight for that.

As Aussum said elsewhere on the list, we need ZC to come in and take a
decision or lead the community to a public decision.

Thanks
--

Godefroid Chapelle

BubbleNet sprl