[Zope3-dev] Re: Zope 3 Roadmap thoughts

Tom Deprez tom@aragne.com
Fri, 31 Jan 2003 13:35:53 +0100

Marvalous idea,
but are these projects possible or are you only joking and am I making
myself stupid?

I would surely like to help. First and surely on the editing of  the book
(that's something I can promise). Secondly help on the programs (but only
after a while and if time permits and the projects are fun).

other examples:

bug tracker
knowlegde base

regards,