[Zope3-dev] Re: Zope 3 Roadmap thoughts

Shane Hathaway shane@zope.com
Fri, 31 Jan 2003 15:54:21 -0500

Tom Deprez wrote:
> Marvalous idea,
> but are these projects possible or are you only joking and am I making
> myself stupid?

I'm serious, though I think Zope 3 will have to be developed further
before any of the projects can be finished.

> I would surely like to help. First and surely on the editing of  the book
> (that's something I can promise). Secondly help on the programs (but only
> after a while and if time permits and the projects are fun).

Editing isn't even on the radar yet, but thanks for the offer. ;-)

> bug tracker
> knowlegde base

These are good ideas, but I didn't want to add them to the list because
they could become rather involved.  I hope someone will independently
create software development tools for Zope 3.

Shane