[Zope3-dev] views to traversers

Garrett Smith garrett@mojave-corp.com
Tue, 1 Jul 2003 21:14:09 -0500

I have a class (e.g. Foo) that has two lists of components. I'm trying
to create two views, each of which can be used to traverse to items in a
respective list.

E.g. an instance of Foo in the root folder would be accessed using:

  /foo

I want to be able to access items in each of foo's two lists using
something like:

  /foo/list_1/a
  /foo/list_1/b
  /foo/list_1/c
  /foo/list_2/a
  /foo/list_2/b

In this case, 'list_1' and 'list_2' are just views -- they don't
actually exist as components. This is similar to how standard_macros is
used -- but I can't get the IItemMapping pattern to work in this case.

Is there a straight forward way to handle this?

 -- Garrett=20