[Zope3-dev] workflow states and permissions

Marcus J. Ertl marcus.ertl@larp-welt.de
Mon, 14 Jul 2003 09:20:08 +0200

On Sun, 13 Jul 2003 21:08:04 -0400, Stephan Richter wrote:

Hi!

>I finished the code today and I hope to have the recipe online tomorrow. The
>solution is much simpler than the entire workflow code.

Great!

>> Is there a way to bind permissions to states?
>Yes, this is a very important issue that has not been addressed yet. I was
>looking for this over the weekend as well. Maybe you should make this a bug
>collector entry.

Should I realy do? Tres seems to have the opinion, this would be a step
in the wrong direction. Should there some discussion go on?

Bye
   Marcus
--
 Das LARP-Portal im Internet: