[Zope3-dev] Allowing views to be registered for classes rather than interfaces.

Steve Alexander steve@cat-box.net
Thu, 17 Jul 2003 19:05:12 +0300

>> But really, I'm not sure this should matter, because nonce interfaces
>> are for using for that exact class.
>> One danger is that this feature will be abused as the most common way
>> to write any kind of interface...
>

> Suppose we could register a view for a class. Further, suppose that a
> global view for a class didn't

Didn't ?

> What would be the advantage of the nonce things over just using the
> class?

Only that you can migrate slowly to using schema by specifying just the
fields you require.

If it were possible to create views directly for a class, then there
would be little need for nonce interfaces.

--
Steve Alexander