[Zope3-dev] Allowing views to be registered for classes ratherthan interfaces.

Jeremy Hylton jeremy@zope.com
17 Jul 2003 12:29:44 -0400

On Thu, 2003-07-17 at 12:17, Jim Fulton wrote:
> I don't think Garrett was compaining about the name, but about
> the concept.  I too find the concept more complicated that I think
> is justified by the benefit.  Personally, I'd much rather either
> create an explicit placeholder interface or just register against
> the class directly.

If the interface is just a placeholder used to mark the class, I'd
rather register against the class directly.  What's the point of adding
dead chickens? :-).

Jeremy