[Zope3-dev] RE: [Zope3-checkins] CVS: Zope3/src/zope/schema - _bootstrapfields.py:1.19.2.1

Fred L. Drake, Jr. fred@zope.com
Tue, 22 Jul 2003 10:57:44 -0400

Garrett Smith writes:
 > This wasn't meant to be in the trunk. Reverting :-(

It's not on the trunk.  No need to revert anything.  No apologies
please!

 > I'll address your issues though...working on updating some docs, which
 > everyone can look at. Then move changes, as approved, into the trunk.
 >
 > I'll post something here when the docs are updated.

I'm looking forward to it!  This area definately needs some attention,
and my time is a little strained at the moment; I'm glad you're able
to dive into this.  I'll pay as much attention as I can.

  -Fred

--
Fred L. Drake, Jr.  <fred at zope.com>
PythonLabs at Zope Corporation