[Zope3-dev] RE: [Zope3-checkins] CVS: Zope3/src/zope/schema - _bootstrapfields.py:1.19.2.1

Gary Poster gary@zope.com
Tue, 22 Jul 2003 11:06:37 -0400

Garrett Smith wrote:
> Fred L. Drake, Jr. wrote:
>
>>_bootstrapfields.py:1.19.2.1
>>

>>This is a long message.  Sorry.  But I think it's worth reading for
>>those playing with the nastiness that is the current forms machinery.
>

> This wasn't meant to be in the trunk.

Nor was it!

> Massive apologies.

None needed.  Instead, accept thanks for working on this!

This is a key area of the code for some of us (including Fred and
myself) right now, so we get excited when we look at changes to it.  We
want to keep track of what your roadmap is and talk about it. :-)

> I'll address your issues though...working on updating some docs, which
> everyone can look at. Then move changes, as approved, into the trunk.
>
> I'll post something here when the docs are updated.

Thanks again, Garrett!

Gary