[Zope3-dev] Bug Tracker

Stephan Richter stephan.richter@tufts.edu
Tue, 29 Jul 2003 09:22:02 -0400

Hello,

it's me again. As we are moving forward with the Zope 3 development, it
becomes sort of a requirement to have a Web site running on Zope 3. This site
is www.zope3.org.

One of the technical requirements is to have a Bug Tracker, which I have
developed over the last week.

The code can be found at: http://cvs.zope.org/Products3/bugtracker

A small demo runs on: http://www.zope3.org:8080/++skin++tracker/demo_tracker/
(Even though this tracker contains real data, it does not represent the
instance that will be used. I just imported the bugs via XML.)

A list features can be found in the products README.txt file.

Regards,
Stephan
--
Stephan Richter