[Zope3-dev] Simple Question: Using Schemas to generate default views of data

Gary Poster gary@modernsongs.com
Sun, 15 Jun 2003 17:00:08 -0400

See schemadisplay at the bottom of src/zope/app/browser/form/meta.zcml

That's the tag you want, I believe.  Use it pretty much the same as your
examples below (but the meta.zcml describes the attributes for you anyway).

Gary