[Zope3-dev] EuroPython 2003 sprints

Godefroid Chapelle gotcha@swing.be
Mon, 16 Jun 2003 18:27:10 +0200

Hello EuroPython sprinters,

This is a mail to try to organize your stay in Louvain-la-Neuve (LLN) as=20
well as possible.

- We (Godefroid plus the cced people) would like to have a good idea when=20
you'll be arriving in Louvain-la-Neuve : actually,
finding its own way in LLN is not always easy. We'd like to avoid you to=20
get as lost as Martijn who spent two hours at least to find his way in=20
April. This is the reason why we propose to meet at the station those of=20
you coming by train. So please, send us your schedule so that we can=20
organize as well as possible.

- We would also appreciate if you could tell us where you are staying=20
(especially for people coming by car) : we could send the number of the=20
parking where to meet.

- Here are our phone numbers in case we miss an appointment :
Jean-Fran=E7ois + 32 (0)497 155900
Xavier GSM + 32  (0)478 516 777
Godefroid office + 32 (0)10 45 99 01 home + 32 (0)10 45 06 46

- We remind you that you arrive in a foreign country ;-)
   you could need a different plug shape for your laptop so bring an=20
adapter if needed. It would be quite inconvenient for you to have to find=20
one in LLN.

- About connectivity, we will have a gateway per classroom. We would like=20
you to bring your own ethernet cable. We will have wireless connectivity as=
=20
well : there will be an Access Point connected to each gateway.

- As we won't be very close to shops, we propose to organize a 'kitty' (I=20
am not sure this is the correct english word). IOW we would gather some of=
=20
your money in order to buy drinks (water soft drinks, fruit juices)=20
available for everybody. This would avoid high prices of drink machines ;-)=
=20
Tell us if you feel this is not a good idea.

- Do not hesitate to ask any questions if there are some left...

Looking forward meeting all of you,
--

Godefroid Chapelle

BubbleNet sprl