[Zope3-dev] EuroPython 2003 sprints

Martijn Faassen faassen@vet.uu.nl
Tue, 17 Jun 2003 10:20:15 +0200

Godefroid Chapelle wrote:
> This is a mail to try to organize your stay in Louvain-la-Neuve (LLN) as
> well as possible.
>
> - We (Godefroid plus the cced people) would like to have a good idea when
> you'll be arriving in Louvain-la-Neuve : actually,
> finding its own way in LLN is not always easy. We'd like to avoid you to
> get as lost as Martijn who spent two hours at least to find his way in
> April.

It was a fun adventure though. :)

> This is the reason why we propose to meet at the station those of
> you coming by train. So please, send us your schedule so that we can
> organize as well as possible.

I should be arriving saturday night; I'll let you know in more details
when the time is closer. I now have a functional mobile phone again, so
that should make things easier. :) Hotel Relais is ..hm..I need to figure out
where this hotel is.

> - We would also appreciate if you could tell us where you are staying
> (especially for people coming by car) : we could send the number of the
> parking where to meet.

I'm staying at Hotel Relais. :)

> - As we won't be very close to shops, we propose to organize a 'kitty' (I
> am not sure this is the correct english word). IOW we would gather some of
> your money in order to buy drinks (water soft drinks, fruit juices)
> available for everybody. This would avoid high prices of drink machines ;-)
> Tell us if you feel this is not a good idea.

I think it's a good idea. :)

Regards,

Martijn