[Zope3-dev] Vocabularies?

Marcus J. Ertl Marcus J. Ertl" <marcus.ertl@larp-welt.de
Fri, 20 Jun 2003 00:54:53 +0200

Hi!

Are vocabularies in a state, I may start to use them? I see,
documentation and implementation are growing!

What I want them to use for:

I have stolen some code from the zwiki to build a *global* service of
textsourcetypes. My Object should show a list of this sourcetypes, and
allow to choose which one may be allowed to use for content! So
multiple selections could be done, and the content of the list is only
known at runtime. Sounds like a usecase of Vocabularies to me!

Bye
   Marcus

--
Should I say "I believe in physics", or "I know that physics is true"?
                             -- Ludwig Wittgenstein, On Certainty, 602.

LARP-Welt - Das LARP-Portal im Internet: http://larp-welt.de