[Zope3-dev] Re: Better access to APIs in paths

Chris Withers chrisw@nipltd.com
Wed, 05 Mar 2003 12:42:40 +0000

Jean Jordaan wrote:
> Actually, as long as the namespace used for TAL in the documents
> in question resolved to the TAL URI, it wouldn't matter if it were
> mapped to something different.

Yes, but how confusing would that be for people who came to look at that
template later?

> If you needed to integrate your
> ZPT's with Three Acronymn Letter XML you might have to write ZPTs
> where you use another namespace for ZPT TAL:

...but this is another very good point. Damn, namespaces are cool, aren't they?
...actually, I don't think this good point applies in the context we're talking
about though :-(

cheers,

Chris