[Zope3-dev] Big import blocks

Phillip J. Eby pje@telecommunity.com
Thu, 20 Mar 2003 13:31:02 -0500

For these sort of "internal interfaces", I tend to use the term "SPI", or
Service Provider Interface.  I stole the term from the J2EE world, where
the interfaces that a framework requires of service providers are defined
as SPI's, in contrast to the API's that end-users call.  It would still be
a nice short TLA.  :)