[Zope3-dev] Re: [ZODB-Dev] ZODB4 Unit tests failing

Chris Withers chrisw@nipltd.com
Thu, 27 Mar 2003 14:34:38 +0000

Tres Seaver wrote:
> I am seeing 82 failures on a head Zope3 checkout inside the ZODB tests
> (see the attachment).
>
> Is this known breakage?  I am running with Python2.2.2, in a sandbox
> where I did the following:
>
>   $ cvs -q up -AdP
>   $ make clean
>   $ make
>   $ python2.2 test.py 2>/tmp/zodb_test_errors.txt

You may have noticed that this isn't currently being automatically tested,
that's because these tests were hanging the whole batch of automatic tests on
both Windows and Linux and no one has been able to help me make them not hang.

If anyone thinks it's worth me trying to get these going again, please let me
know...

cheers,

Chris